Saturday, August 11, 2007

WISCONSIN

I survived! Just verily though! I am ready to stay home for a while after Ty and I's adventures. Wisconsin was A LOT of fun! We were busy most of the time so it didn't really feel like vacation - BUT - it was lots of fun and we got to spend time with the people who mean a lot to us!
One of the main events was that Dylan got blessed! He is growing so fast I was scared that he wouldn't fit the outfit! I ended up borrowing the outfit - Dylan's cousin Nolan actually wore the it for his baptism. Kinda cool!

I wish I had more pic's but my camera decided to go on strike while we were out there and I only got it to work for a little to get pic's of Dylan.

While out there we also went to Ty's best friend's wedding. OH MY GOODNESS weddings are a whole lot different out there then here in little ole' Utah. It was really fun to experiance it all. Thank goodness I had my sis-in-law Kim to explain everything to me. ;) I also had my 25th birthday out there! Ty was so sweet and threw me a birthday bbq! It was really sweet and really fun! It turned into more of a pool party - and we ended the night playing Wii. Quite fun!

But now we are back to reality and trying to get use to it..... it's hard - it really is! Tonight I mowed our lawn - that hadn't been touched since before Dylan was born....I won't need to go to the gym for a while! ;) Oh gotta run - time for me to be mom!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Oh my you have such a cute little boy. You're giving Dorothy a run for her money in producing adorable little men.