Friday, August 24, 2007

J is for Jobs

Through out my life I have had a wide variety of jobs. Not always the best jobs to brag about - but they gave me some money in my pocket so I was happy. For instance one of my first jobs was dressing up as a Twinky and standing by the side of the road for a store opening. I thought it was going to be fun - until I saw the costume. NOT FUN! I was a hotel maid for a little. Not very fun either. Especially when you have to clean a room that was used as a honeymoon room - or when baseball players had been staying there. Let's see - I've been a CNA for a long time. Working in TONS of nursing homes.....need I say more. I've been a secretary, file clerk, administrative assistant, and receptionist. And once dabbled in cashiering for Rite Aid. Needless to say I am a well rounded individual!
All my jobs have been interesting - but my newest job as Mom is the best. It's crazy - It's the only job that I have to wake up every night, get peed on, pooped on, thrown up on, sneezed on, coughed on, boogers wiped on.....and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

It always amazes me how intamately I've become aware of someones bowl movements.