Wednesday, August 15, 2007

D is for Dog

This is my puppy dog Timber! I don't really consider him a dog as much as I consider him a child. It's pretty sad - I know - but he really is a part of our little family. For the longest time while growing up I was a cat person. Didn't really care for dog's too much. <- (side note) I had a bad experiance with one when I was little - that is how I got the scare on my upper lip! BUT then I met and married a man who is allergic to cat's and thinks that they are evil. So we looked for a puppy.......

and I fell in LOVE! It is really nice to have a dog around. It forces me to get going some days. I'll want to sleep in - but then Timber is there to stick his cold nose on my face to remind me that he is ready for his morning walk. Those walks give me energy - they really do! He's smart too - he does tricks, can understand what you're talking about (especially if you say treat or walk), AND he's a protector! I don't know what I would do without him!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

has he decided to like dylan?

Adalynn said...

Yeah! It's taken a little while but he has warmed up to the idea that Dylan's staying around.