Monday, August 13, 2007

B is for Baby Smile

So I promised myself that I wasn't going to be one of those mom's that was obsessed with her kid - well........too late - I think I'm addicted. I love everything about him - even in the middle of the night. BUT to explain this picture - Today was my first day back to work....kind of - I'm just doing a couple of hours here and there of home health. ANY WHO - I dropped a very awake Dylan off to my sisters before my first appointment. I was about a mile away when I got this picture sent to my phone! Maybe it was the lack of sleep - but I almost cried. Dylan has just started smiling back at you when you make silly faces at him. I haven't been able to catch his smile on camera yet. But my sister did! Made my morning great - and the fact that I only got 4 hours of sleep worth it. Everything seems better when Dylan smiles!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

I can't believe you're going back to work already. INSANE woman. I love your little boy. He has your grin!