Thursday, August 16, 2007

E is for Excitement

Since becoming pregnant and now having a little one to always worry about I feel like my life has been kind of lacking Excitement. To tell you the truth, lately my excitement has been based on how many hours Dylan wants to sleep. (Last night he slept 6 hours!!!!!!) So because of this realization I am going to try and change that. I hate when I feel like a part of my life has gotten in a rut. I like my life to constantly to be moving, growing.
When I was in high school I made a theory - it is called the LITTLE CUP THEORY. If you haven't heard it already this is what it is. In life we have little cups - each of those little cups have labels on them. Such as FUN, SHOPPING, or EXCITEMENT. Those little cups are filled when we have fun or go shopping etc. If we don't fill them - we go crazy. WELL - my excitement cup is almost hitting EMPTY. I have to change that! :) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

funny how you didn't mention the little cup that started the theory. Just so everyone knows it was Adalynn's little cup of Lovin' that started theory. (aka how many kisses she'd had recently)