Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Going To Get Bad At This

This last weekend we went down to Farmington, New Mexico for the blessing of Dylan's cousin Ivie Rose! It was a long trip (6 hours 1 way) BUT it was worth it. Ty's bro and sis-in-law got some 4 wheelers - so we played and had a great time visiting! This is our first little family picture! Dylan was pulling faces the whole time and looking everywhere but at the camera! As I was saying Dylan was making A LOT of funny faces! He has such the personality already. OH - he has also developed the need to make noise ALL the time. He doesn't cry - and he's not in any pain - he just likes to make noise. He'll be dead a sleep and just grunting and cooing. I'm not a heavy sleeper - so i won't lie - he's kept me up! Ty just say's he's trying to tell everyone a story........a very LONG story! :)

Now for the explination about the title to this blog! Tomorrow we leave for our vacation to Wisconsin. We'll be gone a week! So don't expect a blog from me for about a week and a half. I think I'm really going to need to recover - but when I do bounce back (and get the virus off of our computer) I will have lots of news and pic's to show. Ty will be in a wedding, Dylan will be getting blessed, and I will be turning 25! Have a great week and a half!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Happy early Birthday! And Oh my heavens you guys make a great little family.

Nicolette said...

PS Fly safe.