Friday, July 06, 2007

1 Week And Counting

I've offically been a mom for 1 week! And to tell you the truth it is awesome! It's really crazy to think that something so pure and perfect came from me and Ty. I know, I know - give it a few years and I'll be singing a different tune. :) To tell you the truth the only bad part of being a mom is ALL the emotions that come with the new job! i.e. Last night Ty came home with the wrong size of diapers (he didn't know they had different sizes) - and I lost it - I seriously was in tears.....over diapers! What next! Side Note - THANK YOU Nicky for the words of advise! You know exactly what to say and when to say it......I think we've been friends for too long - just kidding - not long enough!

BUT - I have been getting better a lot faster then I thought I would. Thanks A LOT to my mom who has come over everyday - cleaned my house, done laundry, walked the dog, watered the lawn, and cleaned surfaces that hadn't been cleaned in a long time! She and Ty have to yell at me still to take it slow - and to take my pain pills when I'm in pain (I don't like the way they make me feel)

This weekend we got a fun treat! Ty's brother Phil and his wife Sarah with their baby Ivie came up to visit Dylan! Ivie is so cute! And I know when Ivie and Dylan grow up a little more they are going to be best of friends! I'll post pic's next time of their meeting.

Well - I think I hear my little man calling for me! ttfn

No comments: