Monday, July 16, 2007

Gettin Things Going

So here is a pic of me and my little man about a week ago. After this pic was taken I took a nap - cause I saw how insainly tierd I looked! Now I don't look so tierd and I'm starting to get things going.

Our renters are moving out here in about a week - so I've been showing the apartment like crazy. I want to have somone moving in Aug. 1 (if not sooner). Ty and I are going to Wisconsin for a week and I want everything in place before we leave. **** So if anyone knows someone that needs a 1 bedroom apartment in Provo - send them my way****

We also have Ty's mom and Neice Amber coming into town on Friday - They are going to spend some time with us then head down to New Mexico so they can meet Ivie. Then we are going down to New Mexico the last weekend for Ivie's blessing and to bring Rose (Ty's Mom) and Amber back up to catch their plane. THEN a couple of day's after they leave we are leaving for Wisconsin - Ty's best friend Andy is getting married Aug 3rd - and then we are blessing Dylan August 5th! (My birthday!) ****Does anyone know where to get a cute little boys blessing outfit???***** I'm getting tierd just typing this!

OH ALSO UPDATE - I've been calling T-Mobile every day about my stolen cell phone. They are crazy - Ty and I have been with them for 4 years - and all they could do is take $2.75 off of the charges that were made. (I'm going to keep on calling!)

Gotta Run!

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a busy two weeks! Good luck with naps. Elegence in White has some great boy blessing outfits, but they are around $50-70. Sears or JCPenney had a few, but again pretty expensive. My mom made a satin tuxedo jumper for my boys that has been perfect for all the sons/nephews in our family so far, but it was still $30 for the material and took a long time to sew. Good luck

Angela S said...

First Blessing Outfit: Deseret sells really cute onesies with a tie embroidered on for $10 and less with a coupon. Thats what my baby wore and I loved it. But I'm also not all that traditional. I'd find one second hand or look at BYU and see if they have a bulletin board or place a $2 ad in their paper. You're sure to find one that way.

Second about T-Mobile: Take the time and call your local news station. Most larger cities have a Akin's Army or something basically where they help people who've been screwed over and make a story about it. In Houston its huge business and every station has something like this. You need to call that. Then you need to google and find out what your rights are. Then you need to read your contract. Then you need to call back and threated to sue. This is small claims and it will cost you $35. You basically have the right to dispute the charges because they were fraudulant. You need to learn what your rights are. I'd sign up for fatwallet.com and search their finance forums and see what you can find there. And you need to go to this link and hopefully it will help you find the numbers you need to contact someone in power: http://consumerist.com/consumer/consumerist-kit/howto-call-a-company-get-the-ceos-office-213412.php. You're looking for the fraud department. That is who you need to talk to! And please be careful not to overbook yourself because you'll need rest. And if I hear of anyone paying $40 for a blessing outfit I'll publicly flog you for wasteful spending. Just buy them a cute outfit they will wear a gain or borrow something. Have fun! Let me know how the cell phone thing is going. And don't pay any more than you'd normally pay when you get your bill. And they'll ad late fees etc but eventually we should be able to get them off.

Angela S said...

For numbers that are corporate switchboards, simply and politely ask for the offices of Mr. So and so. Put on your best professionals business voice and you will go far.

T-Mobile
Robert P. Dotson - President, CEO, and Director
12920 SE 38th St.
Bellevue, WASHINGTON 98006
1-425-378-4000 - Corporate Switchboard

Nicolette said...

Angela is scary when she's on a roll. This is why I love her. I went to the distribution center to buy Anna's dress. It was new for $20.

Nicolette said...

Oh and thanks for the call and listening to me swear yesterday!