Monday, July 09, 2007

So - now that I'm home all the time - you will all probably all notice a lot more postings appearing on my site. Hope you don't mind.

This last weekend - as I mentioned in my last post - Ty's brother and sis-in-law came up to see Dylan. It was the first time for us to see their baby Ivie! First of all I have to mention the to-die-for eyes that she has. She is going to be fighting off all the boys with those eyes!

They invited us to go boating with them - and we couldn't turn them down. DON'T worry. All I did was sit on the boat, in the shade, and hold Dylan. It actually felt great to get outside and feel the wind in my hair!


Here is Ivie and Dylan in their cute little life jackets. Dylan's was a little big - and he had a crazy heat rash to match it!

This is Ty Surfing. It is some what like wake boarding - but your feet are free and you get up close to the boat, throw the rope in, and surf behind the boat! Ty did really good for his first time!Another cute pic. of Dylan and Ivie! Both of them pretty much slept the whole time! That night - we went over to my brother-in-laws - for Ty to help him put up some sheet rock in his basement. Conner was dieing to hold Dylan - and Dylan looked so relaxed in his arms I had to take a pic!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

He is so cute! How are you holding up?