Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dierks Bentley

For anyone who knows Ty and I you HAVE to know that we LOVE country music AND we LOVE Dierks Bentley! It all started by accident when we went to his concert (because it was free) at the fair - 2 1/2 years ago. Then he came with Kenny about 1 1/2 years ago. <- Click the link to see what I mean! Speaking of Kenny - that is another great concert and the only reason I missed his last one in SLC was because I was giving birth! So here is the stage last night! We were about 8 rows from the stage! BUT he had a GA pit that I didn't know about - so next time I'm double checking the seating chart!
His opening act was Bucky Covington. I think he was on American Idol or something! Anywho - didn't really know any of his songs - BUT he had really pretty hair....and I swore he was wearing make up. WHICH explains the mustache - so people don't mistake him for a girl! ;) He really does have a great voice!
And then there was Dierks.....sigh! ;) He sang all but 1 of the songs that I wanted him to! AND the only other thing I was disappointed with......he didn't pick me to go up on stage and sing with him ;) JUST KIDDING!
SO I highly recomend the concert! If you ever see that he is coming to town - his tickets are reasonably priced and you will have a great time! .....Like Ty and I did!

1 comment:

kirstensworld said...

So guess what, Dusty finally came up to me last night and asked if we were going to Dierks!! So I think he's excited to go even though he didn't seem that interested at first. He's such a silly guy!