Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring Has Sprun

Nothing says Spring more to me then tulips, baby animals, AND rabbits. Maybe I'm weird but it's true. Any Ways - for the last week or so we have had a stray rabbit in our backyard. It's been fun. Ty first noticed him in the mornings when he was on his way to work - he would just hop around. My nephews and I then befriended it a couple days later - by setting out greenery! We also named him Peter (we don't know for sure that it's a boy but...wild guess) Any ways - while I was making dinner I looked out the window and saw Peter - so I thought I would take a couple picture's.
He let me get pretty close to him before he took off - so I'm wondering how wild he really is.
Here he is hopping away! I'm not quite sure if I should catch him - probably not! He looks happy just hopping here and there.
And last but not least here is my little man. He LOVES Ty's hat's! And he looks so cute in them - I couldn't resist!

No comments: