Sunday, April 06, 2008

I Got the Golden Ticket!


So anyone one everyone in and around Utah knows about the Stadium of Fire. Every Fourth of July - they put on a HUGE firework show/ country show at LaVell Edwards Stadium. Well - this year it was announced that Miley Cyrus (a.k.a. Hannah Montana), the Blue Man Group, AND Glenn Beck were going to be headlining it! It was sold out in less then 10 min. And I am proud to announce that I was one of the very few that got through and got a ticket. I was probably one of the very few honest people - and only got what I needed. Scalpers got on and bought TONS - and are selling them for crazy amounts. I looked online and saw that someone was selling there 8 tickets for $1500.00 and that someone had bought them for that price. I got great seats for $90 for Ty and I! ................now if Ty and I can't go for some reason............I'm going to be rich!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's cool you got tickets. My parents got us all tickets to. I am excited to go since I have never been and it is on my birthday.