Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good News!

My life has started to slow down a bit! There for a little I didn't think I was going to make it! :)

The Yard Sale was a HIT! As soon as I put up the signs there were people everywhere! All of the stuff I sold was just sitting in my basement and for 4 hours of work - I brought home 300! Not too bad - I still have tons of stuff left over so in 3 weeks I'm doing it again!
This is Ty at one of his softball games! He is playing with his company team - AND so far they are 2-0! Big change from the past teams he has been on! On Monday he actually made the hit that won the game!

This is Dylan in his car seat! He is also doing good - sleeping through the night like a champ!

We ALSO found new renters for our apartment! I posted it on Craigslist - and 50 calls, 20 emails, and 1 day later! I had people BEGGING me for it! I had usually just posted it up at BYU and had it rented in about a week! This was a big change! BUT we found a cute BYU couple about our age so we are really excited!


This is Timber's New Girlfriend! Her name is Dixxi AND due to have puppies in June! Soooo excited!

Things have been going good! I've also been asked to photograph 2 weddings this summer! I'm excited for the practice and a chance to build my portfolio! If all goes well - I might be confident enough to open up my own studio!

I've also been enforceing "Unplug It Week" for my nephews that I babysit - THEY HATE IT! But it is good for them - they can't play with anything that is plugged in! It's been interesting - but not bad! Yesturday we planted Watermelon and Cucumber! Today we are going to plant giant sunflowers by my barn! :) In a few months we should have lots of yummy food to eat and pretty flowers to pick!

Well - I better get my day started! Gotta run!

1 comment:

kirstensworld said...

Hey! I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I'm giving it a shot! Hope all is well. Love you tons, and tell Ty congrats on 2 wins in a row!