Thursday, July 20, 2006

just to catch you up.....


Summer is almost over - Soooooo - I wanted to catch everyone up on what has already happened. Ty and I kicked off the summer by going down to Moab - it was a lot of fun except for the wind - that never stopped! This is one of the arches we hiked to! It was really fun and we were sad to come back :(


Then - I am sad to annouce....I sold the beloved Sunfire! R.I.P - It lived a long and happy life. And for all the accidents it went through (none were my fault) it carried on - until this summer when "lil' car" couldn't take any more!

She will be dearly missed - but is in a better place now!

On June 21st - (the first day of summer) Ty and I went to the Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, Carry Underwood Concert. It was so fun! Kenny actually made a surprise entrance by coming up in the middle of the crowd - It was a great concert! And I highly recommend Kenny (to the right) and Dierks (right below) to everyone.

Ty and I have actually done a lot more this summer - BUT we just haven't taken picture's - hopefully having this blog will inspire me to capture more of our moments to share with all!

4 comments:

Nicolette said...

The Sunfire is gone! I don't know how to deal with that kind of loss. Is the hanging bra still around or did that go with your bachelorette status too?

Adalynn said...

bra got old and let - it was replaced by a coreset (i think that is how you spell it) and that went with the car :( <- sadness!

Dorothy said...

That sounds like an exciting summer! Remember that fun doesn't end with summer though, although it slows down with kids.

Anonymous said...

Well that poor old car is new to someone else. I guess our 4th of July BBQ didn't rate high enough on your social scale to make the blog, he, he , he. J/K