Wednesday, July 26, 2006

OUCH!


Sooooooooo - this is what happens when you try to be nice and donate blood to save someone's life. YUP - this is my arm.
My work was holding a blood drive LAST WEEK and i decided "self - this would be a good thing to do" and well - they ended up taking out the coffee straw - i mean - needle early because i started to bruise - meaning they didn't have enough blood and so would just throw it away AND leaving me with this little momento!
It is actually growing - so I'm seeing the doc to see if I have some sort of blood cloting disorder - lots of fun let me tell you!
Until then everyone I'm sure is thinking that I'm in some sort of abusive relationship. :)

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Ahhh! Scary! Tell Timber to stop beating you up like that. And here we were all thinking he was such a nice dog... On the serious side, I hope it doesn't turn out to be anything not dangerous.