Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sippy Cup

After just a couple of days......he's in love with his sippy cup! YEAH! I've had a goal to have Dylan totally off the bottle by 1 year! And I think it's going to happen! AND he looks so dang cute with his chubby hands holding his cup!
This is his excitment! Probably because mommy was excited and making funny noises!
But this joy was hard earned and still a little tricky at times!
Dylan trying to be a boy and try his 1 arm sippy cup tilt! *not quite there yet*

I can't belive how fast he is growing up! He is 10 months old now so I probably should get use to the fact that he sure isn't degressing! I'm excited to see whats next!

AND if you have read my beagle's blog - you will know he had another girlfriend - Kiara! We are now offically, actively looking for a female beagle to be Timber's life long leading lady! I've enjoyed thus far the process of breeding beagle's that we are starting, unoffically our own Beagle Kennel! Updates to come!

ALSO this weekend Ty and I are headed down to New Mexico to see his brother and sister-in-law - AND our little neice that we haven't seen since her blessing that is turning 1! Time goes by WAY to fast!

1 comment:

kirstensworld said...

Oh, they are going to have such cute babies together. You must be such a proud grandma. And look how big Dylan is getting! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Love you and miss you!!