Wednesday, May 07, 2008

1st Baseball Game

Last night we took Dylan to his first Baseball game! He did really good up until the 7th inning stretch - and then the fort broke! We didn't bring a bottle OR a blanket - so we had to leave a little early! But it was still fun to get out and enjoy some baseball! Our little family by the dugout!
This is Dylan with Ty's mit and hat ready to catch a foul ball if it came our way!

My sister that we went with - entered a contest! She got a dinner for her family from KFC for winning! Whoa! :)

And this is Dylan playing with her winnings! We will deffinately go again - and next time we will come a little more prepared to stay the whole time!

3 comments:

kirstensworld said...

How fun! And I can't believe how green everything is there! I'm so jealous, We STILL have snow on the mountain!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I never knew how big I was until I saw my big a.. I mean face on the jumbo screen. LOL we'll have to do it again soon. We will have to come pre-paired also. I can't believe we forgot the binky. I can't spell that is why I deleted mhy last comment. LOL
-Christina