Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

My first offical Mother's Day as a Mom! It was fun! Really relaxing! Ty let me sleep in....but then he got called to go on a flood so I got up and hung out with my baby boy! It was a really nice day so I took him over to BYU campus and they have a little duck park - so we fed the ducks!Dylan didn't know what to really think about them!This Aflak-look-a-like chased us a little to get the bread that he wanted!This is Dylan trying to figure out why his feet don't look like the ducks feet!Ty also got me 2 dozen roses! (sigh)
And lastly - I got bangs! Ty took me and got my hair washed, cut, and eyebrows waxed! :) I also took Dylan and Timber in the back yard and just relaxed and played around! I think I like Mother's Day! ;)

2 comments:

kirstensworld said...

It is nice to be pampered one day out of the year. It would sure be nicer to get it more often! Happy mothers day my love!

Christina said...

I changed my blogspot name its christinapackhamspot I can't remember the rest. LOL you'll have to change it sorry. Looks like you had a good mothers day!