Friday, June 01, 2007

I MISS MY HUSBAND!

Ty left this morning for Wisconsin! He is headed out there for a wedding - for one of his best friends from High School. While he is out there he gets to go to our nephew Nolan's birthday party. He is going to have so much fun!
BUT last night - was - WoW! Amazing! My mother's day present finally got into the store so we got to go pick it up. It was a glider rocking chair! Ty picked it out and he did a great job - it matches the nursery perfectly! ALSO my mom gave me some baby presents AND Rubarb Pie (yum) THEN my sister's Heather and Christina surprised me and went in together and got me the swing I really really wanted. Soooo last night Ty and I stayed up ate some pie and put everything together. We didn't get to bed till after midnight - but it was worth it! Made waking up at 4:30 a little hard - but it was worth it! :) I'll get pic's up soon of both my presents!
It's so exciting to see everything come together for Dylan!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

I hope you're doing okay. When is Ty back?