Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Martha Stewart Eat Your Heart Out!

Soooooo - I don't know what I was thinking - BUT I took a trip to Roberts and got the creative bug. I think now that without my second job I'm having too much time on my hands and feel like I need to fill it with crafts! Watch out! Here is what I started with!
I painted these and then crazy glued the ribbon on - and crazy glued my fingers together! But it was fun! I tried to use more "manly" colors - and Ty approved.
This shows you where I hung it! All that stuff you see in the crib is things I've gotten from other people. Yesturday was like Christmas - my cousin Melissa stopped by and dropped off ALOT of baby boy clothes that her little boy grew out of before he wore. AND then my sister Heather dropped off ALOT of clothes that my sister Stacy had gotten together for me. THEN my mom came over tonight and dropped off some more gifts! I'm getting spoiled! Or should I say Dylan's getting spoiled!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

CUTE! You're such the little homemaker!

Nicolette said...

so how's the pregnancy?