Monday, June 04, 2007

Crazy Weekend!

Oh my goodness! I've made it.....kind of! This last weekend was a little crazy. Of course from my last blog - Ty was gone - so my sister Heather and my Neice Talley came to stay with me. They really did help me out a lot - making it so I didn't focus on the emptiness of the house.
On Saturday my sister bought a new truck so we spent the day finding just the right one.....which took all day - but it was worth it!
Then we noticed that I was swelling REALLY BAD - and just in one leg. I really did look like the Michelin Man....We actually measured my ankle and it was almost 11 inches - and that was after I had been laying down! SOOOOOO we called the dr. on call and she told me - just to be safer then sorrier to go to Labor and Delivery and get checked out. While there we found out that I'm ok - b/p was a little high - and I was having contractions every 5 min's! I had no idea - and couldn't feel any of them and they were pretty good ones. BUT they sent me home saying to lay down A LOT on my left side and lay off the salt :(

THEN on Sunday - TY was suppose to come home - but because of bad weather his flight was canceled :( Weather is worse today then it was yesturday - so everyone cross your fingers that he will be able to leave and come home!

The rest of this week should be fine - I'm having my work baby shower tomorrow and then then next day we are having a card making party! :) I'm such a girl! I'll keep everyone posted on the happen's though!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Scary! Good thing your sister was there to help you out. It's almost done and you can enjoy that salt again.

Nicolette said...

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SLOWING DOWN!!!