Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Frustration!

Ok - yeah - I think it is offically setting in. Everyone and their dogs are having their babies - except for me. (breathe) Girls that were due after me are having contractions - AND I don't think I've had one yet! I shouldn't be frustrated - but at my last appointment I still wasn't dialated OR efaced! And I have been doing EVERYTHING - EVERYONE has suggested. Ok - well everything except for the Caster Oil (yuck) .
ALSO at my last appointment she felt and said Dylan was going to be about 7 lbs some odd ounces. I can handle 7 lbs! I guess one of my worst fears is that I'm going to have to push a 10 lb baby out. 10 lbs = not fun.
Ok Ok - Now I am just whiney! Sorry for all who are reading this! Today is just one of those days ;)

2 comments:

Angela S said...

When was your due date!? I'm soooo sorry - I was late with Tyler, only two days but it felt like forever! You can totally make it!

Nicolette said...

Hey You'll make it! Just hang in there. I remember feeling that way. Not all of us are as lucky as Dee who had both of hers a week early.