Monday, May 28, 2007

I Can Bring My Baby Home!

After A LOT of procrastinating and a couple of BAD dreams (one of the dreams was about not being able to bring Dylan home) - Ty and I went out and bought the car seat and stroller! I honestly think I was a little in denial that I was going to have a baby - and that's why I put it off for so long. But now that D-Day is only 3 and 1/2 weeks away - I thought I better get the ball rolling! I'm so excited now - and each time I see them I smile!

Now I just need to get a swing and I think I'll be set! :) All set for June 26th or 27th! Not any sooner! Ty is actually going out to Wisconsin this coming weekend for a wedding! My sister Heather is going to stay with me just to make sure I'm ok! It will be sad to not have him around - BUT - I know he'll be having ALOT of fun and he deserves it!

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Cool!!! You have to get a Graco Luvin Hug swing. Its like $80 but its amazing and cradles the baby soooo well. I fell in love with it.

Nicolette said...

Yeah. You have finally relized you are going to have a baby. The truth that no one ever tells you is that the day does come when you are not pregnant anymore.

Phil said...

Coming soon to a stroller near you....

I'm so excited for you Adalynn.