Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Babysitting!

So last night my sister Christina and my brother-in-law Ben went to the Gwen Stefani/Akon concert - and while they went - Ty and I helped babysit Conner and Haylee. As you will notice there are no pictures of Haylee - BECAUSE - she was not a very happy baby - let's just put it that way. She really gave Ty and I and our neighbors a upclose and personal look at what it's going to be like with a baby! Eeeeekkkk! Too late to go back now! Just kidding!

This is Ty and Conner - showing off their "guns"! I have no idea what Conner was trying to do - BUT - he wanted his picture taken with his face like this! This is his Elephant he HAD to take a picture of!

ALL and ALL it was a good night! Very eye opening! ;)

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

You'll be fine. I still want to see pregnant ADALYNN! And I want it NOW!!