Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Crib


So this is the crib that we got for Dylan. We got his room painted so it's not a lime green - and now it just sits there. I walk by his room every time I head to the bathroom (which is a lot;) and it is like a haunting reminder that in not too long there is going to be a baby in there. :) <- I'm so excited!
Other then that Ty and I spent yesturday up in Salt Lake at the Genealogy Library. Yeah makes us sound REALLY old but it was fun. We worked on his Grandma VanCuyk's side - and learned a little Dutch. We also went and looked at a book that was written about the Thiel side - it was a lot of fun. We had a lot of the information we found - BUT we also found some missing childern that will be happy to be with their families again I'm sure! We still have lots of work to do!
Just thought I would post this pic. of Timber - He LOVES to look out the window and watch EVERYTHING. Especially the neighbor cats that like to walk by and tease him.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

What an adorable crib!

Angela S said...

I love it! Its sooooo great!

Nicolette said...

My sister's response, was holy crap that's cool. I like too.