Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm A Slacker

I'm alive I promise! We've been busy but I always forget my camera - You know how it goes. Any who - here are some picture's I did take.
A little while ago we went to the Corn Maze at Thanksgivin Point. We ended up getting in for 2 bucks! And had TONS of fun! I would recommend everyone to go there.

Here is Farmer Dylan - looking scared as ever!
Daddy and Dylan on the hay ride!
Dylan pumping the water!
Milking a Cow!.........It's a hard life being a farmer!
And we can't forget driving the tractor with Daddy!
And the huge oversized Rocking Chair! It was great! We even got to watch some pig's race!

All of this has made Timber tierd!
Other than that we've just been busy with life. It was good to relax this last weekend and listen to Conferance!
But now back to the craziness! AND I promise I'll post better!

2 comments:

Jess M said...

How fun. I got a flyer from them, but then didn't think it would be that great, lol. Maybe I will take Ky after all. I LOVE Dlyan's jacket!! GO PACKERS!!!!

kirstensworld said...

How fun! It's good to see that you three have taken some time to relax a little and enjoy some free time! Love you and miss you tons!!!