Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Land

Last night we went to Pumpkin Land to pick out our pumpkin's. Last year we didn't get any.......I don't know why - but we didn't! Any who - this year each of us got one! Dylan LOVED the wagon (I might need to get one) and the pumpkin he has is the one he picked out!
Mom - with Dylan by the Giant Pumpkin display!
He is getting so big! Even though he was really tierd he had fun! We are going to wait a week or so to carve them - AND I still need to figure out what we are going to be. We have a party this weekend.....Ah!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like fun!

We haven't gotten a swing yet, so we'd love to borrow yours. We will actually be in Idaho this weekend though, from Friday night to Sunday night.

kirstensworld said...

He has gotten so big! I miss my little Dylan. You need to bring him to visit some time! We haven't gotten pumpkins yet, but I did get their costumes made, whew, one less thing to worry about! Love you guys!