Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend Fun!

On Friday night Ty, I, and Dylan went to the Halloween Cruise. It was really fun. They take you out on the boat - half way through people zip line onto the boat - and then a little later a pirate comes by on his boat and tells some terrible jokes and they pass out candy. They also told Halloween stories and had HUNDREDS of pumpkins lighted up along the way! Made for a fun Friday night with my boys!
This is Dylan not knowing for sure what he thinks about it all. You can see some of the pumpkins on the shore. (It is really hard to take pictures at night on a moving boat!)


Then on Saturday (after our trip to Old Navy) We came home a Ty installed carpet in Dylan's room! I was so excited cause now I can sneak in and check on him w/o waking him up - and if Timber goes in on accident......Dylan will sleep right through it. We also have carpet in our room - which can I tell you - after YEARS of hardwood floors I never want them again! ANY WHO - hope everyone else had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Nice carpet! It looks great!

kirstensworld said...

Congrats on the new carpet! I love my hard wood floors in the living room and kitchen, but would hate them in the bedroom, so I understand your excitement!! Looks like you had a great weekend! Love you tons!