Monday, September 15, 2008

In Loving Memory

At about 2:25 am - my sister passed away! I'm so happy that she is no longer in pain! I'm also happy that I believe I will see her again and that she is only gone for a short time. Don't get me wrong it hurts like crazy - but only for a little.
I got to talk with her on Friday - she helped me decide what I should make for dinner! There had been a couple other times we talked and it was so nice to hear her voice. A few days ago she even left me a voicemail telling me to have a nice day and that everything was ok. So that's what I plan to do - have a nice day and know that everything is ok!

4 comments:

Kara said...

(((hugs))) I'm very sorry, but I am glad you have peace about it and that she is not in any more pain.

Nate said...

I'm so sorry, A! ((Hugs)). She is in a much better place, no pain, with loved ones. You will see her again. Families are forever.

Angela S said...

Is it ok to say I'm happy for both you and your sister? From your post it seemed like it was alright. We'll continue praying for your family. I'm grateful she has finished her fight.

Christine said...

Adalynn, sorry about your sister, but it is such a comfort to know that we will see our loved ones again! Let me know if there is anything I can do (babysit, etc). Love ya!