Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sooner Then Later....it's all going to come out!

So - I feel like I have a little explaining to do! Things have been crazy - and I've kept it all inside only letting everyone know the good and wonderful things that have been going on in my life. I hate to bring a lot of attention to me....because people feel bad for me. BUT needless to say I think it's time I get a little support - cause I'm inches away from going crazy if I don't get any! ;)
So here's the story!
The day after my birthday I learned that my sister has cancer. It took a week or so to find out that it was terminal. ANY WHO - the trip I took over to Denver the other week was to see her. For the last time. I've dealt with death a lot due to my profession - but it still didn't make it easy. It was good though. I got my closer that I needed - and I will alway and forever be able to remember her happy to see me! The doctor's gave her 3 weeks to live and she is on week #2! Every day I call and check up on her to see how she is doing. She has her good days and her bad. She really is a warrior and has tried to fight this as much as she could!
I've had a little bit to prepare myself for this next week - but please keep me, my sister Celeste, and my family in your prayers.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Oh wow! I'm so sorry Adalynn! You, your sister, and your whole family will be in my prayers. What a hard thing to go through. (((hugs)))

Nate said...

Man, I'm so sorry, Adalynn. I've lost a sibling too, but I was only about 8 or so hen it happened so I don't remember too much about it. I'm here for you if you need anything. (((Lots of Hugs)))

Angela S said...

We love you and will be praying for you.

Nicolette said...

Hey- You know I'm thinking of you. Hang in there and don't be afraid to call in the middle of the night even if you just want to cry or just need to think about something else entirely.

Jess M said...

Hey A~
If you ever need to talk, I'm here for ya, or if you ever just wanna go crazy and do something, well hey, I'm up for that too. Seriously, just let me know! Even if ya just wanna go to the park and watch Ky teach Dylan a lot of bad tricks or watch her beat him up, lol.