Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 Years Baby!

So yesturday was Ty and I's anniversary! I did have planned to go on a hot air ballon ride....but things fell through AND it was going to cost us a lot more - SO we ended up improving the day - and I think it turned out really nice.


We first went to the Living Planet Aquarium - I've been wanting to go there forever!

This little guy was there to say Hi to us!We had Dylan with us and he really did like all the colors and creature's!These little guys were really fun too!These are the sting rays that they had that you could touch. Ty was the only brave one. I have a thing for slimey things so I tried a couple of times but couldn't bring myself to touch it!

After that we headed to the Hogle Zoo!

Our first stop there was this white alligator! He didn't look too happy and was eye balling us down!

Mr. RhinoMr. ZebraMr. ThielMrs. ThielScene of the crime! Yup this is the place where Ty got stuck with me for eternity!

Then we went to the Mayan for Dinner! It is a really fun resturant in SLC that has divers and is themed! So much fun and really yummy food!


We were up on the third floor and go a good view of the show!Dylan liked the show too! He was such a good little trooper!

After that we needed to head home!

And got this little surprise! You might need to turn your head - but Dylan is walking! :) YEAH!

IT was a great day! Sorry for so many picture's I really did cut a lot out!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary!

kirstensworld said...

How fun! Congrats on making it 3 whole years! Love you guys!