Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!

I survived! It was touch and go for a little but I pulled through - and I lived to tell my story! :) It was a busy weekend for our little family! It started last Tuesday when my sister dropped off her "puppy" and headed for San Diego. Well her puppy isn't really a puppy! You see - it's a Great Dane Puppy!
This is Dylan riding her :) She was such a good visitor! Her and Packer were best buds and hated being separated.
They were soo cute! ANY WHO - I volunteered to cook Thanksgiving Dinner ( I know I'm crazy)! I had a turkey voucher and sent Ty to the store to use it. He came home with a 17 lbs turkey! This thing was huge and took FOREVER to cook! It turned out great and we now have TONS of leftovers! We had my mom and my sister Lucretia over for dinner! It was really nice - and really yummy!
The day after I did do a little shopping - got me a new purse and Ty and new coat! Got great deals on both! :)
Then after A LOT of talking Ty and I decided that we should sale Packer - we had, had him listed but had ignored all the calls we got on him - till this weekend. We decided that we didn't have the time that he needed to be trained. And so on Sunday a good family from SLC bought him. They have a fenced back yard and 3 kids - I'm sure he is being loved to pieces. It's really silly how attached I get to animals. It was a good decision but I miss him. And so does Timber - it's really sad :(
Now back to reality - till next month when Christmas and New Years hits us! It was fun to have the time off and be a mom and wife! I could get use to it! Hope everyone elses Thanksgiving weekend was as good as ours!

No comments: