Monday, November 12, 2007

Down on the Farm















So this last weekend Ty and I took a long trip up to the middle of no where!


As not fun as I just made it sound - it really was fun! My cousin Brad got married - and since we are the same age and did do some growing up together - I went to show my support! It was a mini reunion and I got to see A LOT of cousin's, aunt's, and uncle's.


We stayed at my Aunt Kayleen's and Uncle Neal's! Which was fun - and relaxing!

I also got to spend a lot of time with my baby - partially because he didn't believe in slepping almost the full time we were there. I've come to the conclusion that I am just going to be tierd for the rest of my life :).......It's worth it!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

you're getting the idea! Yes you will be tired for the rest of your life.