Tuesday, September 25, 2007

R is for Read

WELL - lately here at the office everyone is talking about this book series.
I guess there are 3 books out and a 4th one coming next Aug. Everyone is talking about how good they are - and I mean EVERYONE. Patients, dr's, co-workers - everyone. One of the girls I was sitting next to was crying while reading it. AND rumor has it that they want to make it into a Movie - and Orlando Bloom is going to have the lead roll!

SOOOOO - if you want to join me in reading this - I am stopping by the Library tonight to pick me up a copy! I will keep you posted on if I think it is as good as everyone says it is.

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Adalynn I'm not kidding you, I burned through all three books. Totally worth the read.

Angela S said...

As did I. They are great.