Wednesday, September 19, 2007

P is for Provo

Good Ole' Provo - this is where we live. This view is actually just a few blocks up from our house. It's a nice little town - filled with college students, newly weds, and really old people! But Ty and I like it.......for now. Here in the next few months - depending on a few things - we are going to be deciding how much longer we should spend here. AHHHHH decisions! To move or not - and if so - WHERE! We've thought about moving to Idaho - where I'm from. OR moving to Wisconsin where Ty is from. Both places have there advantages and disadvantages. Which makes the decision even harder.
It's crazy cause when I was younger it was so easy to make the decision to move - NOW that I have a family it's a lot harder then I thought it would be. I'm thinking about jobs, housing, school's for Dylan.....the list goes on. BUT either way I will keep all posted of when and where! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

want a devils advicate?