Monday, September 17, 2007

O is for Older and Wiser Too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!
(K - so this isn't the most recent pic I have of him - but I am at work and this is the only one I could find!)
So on Friday (Sep 14th) it was my hubbies birthday! 27 years ago he blessed this world! ;) Since he had to work I tried to make it special and took cupcakes to his work for him and all his co-workers. Then that night we went out to eat in SLC at Famous Dave's - Yum Yum! Then on our way back from there we stopped by IKEA - BUT they were closing so all we got to do was drive by and look in the windows. :( SO on Saturday I sent him off to golf and get some quality "Guy Time" in since he has been Mr. Mom with me and my crazy life.
With birthday's I always like to think back where we were a year ago - WOW - life really changes. Here's to another year!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

yeah that picture was missing the dark circles of a new parent.