Monday, September 10, 2007

N is for Nervous Breakdown

So I've been busy lately! I can't hide it! There is a lot on my dish right now and it is hard to juggle it all once in a while. Well I hit my breaking point last week. For my home health job I have to drive out to my patient's houses - in the past they were all around the Provo/Orem area so it wasn't all that bad. Well not any more. This last week they set up my schedule that I would drive from Pleasent Grove all the way out to Woodland Hills - which is a 45 min drive.....one way. It was ridiculous that they would have me do it. But since I'm the nice person I am - I did it - trying not to complain. Well that day I had been so I was low on gas. Woodland Hills is out in the middle of no where, my cell phone was almost dead, there were deer running out in front of me, I was running late, AND I had only seen Dylan for like 30 min's. Then if things couldn't get worse - I drive all the way out to Woodland Hills....and my patient had passed away that morning, and no one had told me. OOOOHHHHH if fire and flames could have shot up out of the ground they would of....I was HOT! Then I had to find a gas station that would take a check - because I had forgotten my debit card at home. When I did get home at 9:45pm - I was exhausted - and my baby was already asleep for the night.
Needless to say the next day I had a very LONG talk with the schedule lady - and I bought a planner. Hopefully this will help reduce the craziness of my life because I will remember what I have to do that day and not over book myself without knowing it. *Cross Fingers* that it will work - or I might have another breakdown! ;)

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

We've talked about this a million times my friend. Take care of yourself. That's an ORDER!

Nicolette said...

slowing down yet?