Saturday, August 12, 2006

UNDER THE WEATHER

Sorry friends - no pic's for this one! About 3 days ago I woke up with a fever and sore throat - didn't really think much of it - I ended up missing 2 days of work and landing myself in the e.r. at 3 a.m last night. All is well now - just really bad strep throat - but WoW! Those of you who know me well know that I don't get sick! I can't remember the last time I missed 2 days of work in a row because of being sick. But this one gave me a fever of 102+, body aches that would take me down, and a headache that I couldn't get out of bed with. For a while I thought it was West Nile fever (there has been a lot of that going around Utah County) - but I'm on med's and hopefully (cross fingers) will be up and in running order by next week when it is Ty and I's 1 year anniversary!
Hope everyone else is doing great! TTFN

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Congrats on the house! I'm sorry that you're sick.