Thursday, August 24, 2006

Family In Town

Just when Ty and I thought that things were going to slow down a little - they actually speed up! It is all good though! On Monday Ty's brother Matt came into town from California. It is really fun to have him around again. We haven't seen him since Christmas time so it is good to catch up. We've been excited but not as much as Timber. Timber on the other hand hasn't seen Matt ever since he was 2 months old - and so - as you can see by the pictures below - is making up for lost time!
This is one of many attacks that Timber made on Matt!

Timber also has a thing with licking his bald head!

Then yesturday I started back to school! This is my last semester though - and I am soooooo ready to be done already! It will go by fast I'm sure - it always does.

Then tonight Ty's other brother - Phil and his wife Sarah are coming in from New Mexico. They are going to be here to help us move, see our new place, relax, and have fun. It might be a little scary having so many Thiel's together but it should make it fun! Hopefully my next post will have pic's from this weekend!!

No comments: