Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Time & Eternity


I've decided that I like Ty and so instead of just trying him out for all time - we've decided to bump it up to All Eternity! :) I just called the temple to set it up and it looks like September the 23rd, 2006 at 9:20 am we will be sealed. For those of you that could come that would be great! I know that September can be a busy month - and it is kind of short notice. Ty and I are so busy that it is either that weekend or in November some time!!! IF you are able to come you can call me for more details! ;) I'm excited - but have the first day of school jitters- seriously pray for me! ;)

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Congratulations! I wish I could come and see you on your second big day. Good luck with those jitters!

Nicolette said...

Yah Adalynn
I want to come!

Angela S said...

Congrats! Reed and I are really excited that you guys are getting sealed!