Monday, August 07, 2006

BUSY WEEKEND

Soooooo things have been really crazy lately! This weekend we got our house!!!!


This is the view from the front - It is not very wide but really LONG! It is a older house (as you can see) But really cute and it is a duplex so we will be renting out the basement - hopefully here soon. Another favorite part of the house is the back yard.....

This is a little outside stove that came with the property! It hasn'e been used for a little - so we are going to fix it up and hopefully use it!

ALSO this weekend it was my birthday - I am offically the big 24!! Very exciting I know - I spent the day painting! We went out to dinner with my family and ended the night swimming and sitting in the hot tub! I would call it a great day!

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Huge congrats on the house! I totally remembered who you are and I actually check your blog often too. I talked to Chris and it looks like Tyler and he are second or third cousins. The Kunz teacher is his dad's cousin I think. Anyway, it really is a small world!