Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Keeping Busy!


This is what I've been feeling like most days. Dylan didn't take his nap one day - and I found him like this after dinner one night.



Things have been going good around our little house. Winter and Christmas have snuck up on us WAY to fast.


The twins are doing great - at their 4 month check up Gage weighed in at 16lbs 1oz and Gavin weighed in at 13lbs 13.5oz. They have rolled over a couple of times (more on accident I think). They are both sleeping through the night and both are drool masters. I'm thinking they might be like Dylan and have teeth by 5 months.
And last but not least - here are some pic's of the twins doing what they do best - smiling at mommy!


Gavin -
Gage - This was actually the first time I've been able to snap the camera fast enough to get him smiling!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

They are growing too fast. Handsome young men that they are. Ho do you feel about arranged marriages- I've got a new little girl that's pretty cute?