Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's Up

So to say the least we have been a little busy around the house. With the sub zero weather that has rolled into Utah it has kept Ty really busy at work - and me and the kids stuck inside!!! Between Ty working and Me working - there went almost a week that Ty and I didn't see each other for more then a hour a day - and that hour was in the dark.......I'm starting to wonder what he looks like in the day light! ;) BUT here are a few picture's to show you into our world. In this first pic - Dylan found some swimming goggle's and put them on to watch TV it was the cutest thing ever.
NOW to explain the next picture's. I was trying to take pic's of the boys to send with my Christmas cards.....needless to say - it didn't work well.
Gavin was ALL smiles working with mom perfectly.
Dylan - would only growl at me - and this was the best I could get out of him before he took off his sweater and ran downstairs to play with his cars.
And this was the best I could get from Gage - who would not stop crying. I was so frustrated I ended up hardly sending out any Christmas cards.
NOW on to Christmas. It was a lot of fun this year for the simple fact that Dylan got the whole Christmas thing a lot more then last year. He knew who Santa was - and that he got presents - BUT that he had to wait to open them. Here are a few pic's from the morning.
Dylan with his first couple of gifts. Gavin playing with his new toy.

All 3 boys with some toys.

Me trying to dodge out of the way. We got Dylan a bat, glove, and baseball's.......what were we thinking.
This whole holiday season has been great! It's been a lot of work - but also a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Harper said...

Your boys and beagle are so cute! I bet they love playing with Timber. My hat is off to you, Adalynn. Taking care of one kid is a lot of work, but you're taking care of three boys and a beagle. You are awesome!

Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.