Wednesday, November 11, 2009

By Popular Demand!

So - I was talking to my mom this last weekend and she told me how she has been checking my blog for new picture's of the twins. WELL - Mom here you go! I got these this morning during tummy time. This is Gavin showing off! He was smiling at Dylan!

Then he noticed that I was taking his picture - I don't think he liked it that much! ;)
Gage started off really good - holding his head up.
Then he decided to try eating his fist.

And then he was done! :)
NOW this next picture I think is soooo funny. Today while the twins were napping Dylan was playing inside and outside - I was working in the kitchen - when I saw him run in and then out real quick. I looked outside to find this....
Dylan sat down in the leaves......studying how to become an Incredible! Love It!

1 comment:

kirstensworld said...

They are darling! Can't wait to see more!