Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick House

Sorry that it's been so long without any word from me! Things have been a little crazy!
Dylan ended up getting a eye infection - a really BAD eye infection about a week and a half ago. As soon as we got that cleared up - Ty ended up getting sick - it was more of a ear ache and just not feeling good. I of course have been sick for the past 3 months and so..........nothing new. Well - my sister Lucretia was sick and I went over to visit her and the next day I was sick.
AND since it was a new bug in the house - I gave it to Ty and in a joint effort - we eventually gave it to Dylan. It's been a long journey but now all are well - except for me and a nasty cough I just can't shake.
ANY WHO - moral of the story - eventually we are going to leave the house - and get some fun pic's to post! :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Aw, sorry you have all been sick :(

Christine said...

Sorry to hear things have been tough! It's no fun when everyone gets sick!