Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day here in Utah! It hasn't stopped since last night! So I decided to take Dylan out in his new snow suit and shovel part of the driveway. While I was shoveling - Dylan went over and grabbed a rake. (He use to help me rake the leaves!) So to him it was the only natural thing to do - rake snow!


He was such a good helper!


This is our truck.......that the keys are still missing to! As you can see it's snowed so much that the bed of our truck is almost full! We do have good news about the keys though - if you ever loose the only set of keys all you have to do is take proof of ownership, the VIN number, and photo i.d. into your local dealership and they can make you a new key in 10 min! AND it's only going to cost $12! Made my day to find that out! Hope everyone else has a fun snow day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! I bet you'll find your key this spring. Our key cost $50 to replace at the dealership!
Your little man is so cute!
Thanks for letting me peek in on your life.
Happy New year!
Melody

Kara said...

Aw, that's cute, Dylan helping out. Jason loves helping Nate when he shovels the driveway. I hate the snow :P I'm glad you can get a new key for the truck without too much trouble.

Jess M said...

Looks like you guys got more snow than us, odd, cuz you would think it would be just the opposite. I was gonna tell you that you can take your vin # to a lock smith- when my cousin broke my car key at my wedding my FIL took the vin # to the hardware store in Garden City and got a new key made. Glad you were able to get new keys made. Wonder how soon before you find the original set, lol.

I lost my left contact and searched for entire day, ordered a new one and a day later found the lost one. Oh well now I have a back up until the left eye gets cornea transplant.

How did Dyls check up go? Ky goes Thursday. Dyl has grown so much so fast. I bet she's very close to 3 feet. She's my lil giant. We still haven't gotten the kids together for a playdate, oops. Didn't Dyl have HFMD last year? Ky got it just before xmas, but still has lil sores on feet that are taking forever to heal, argh.

Christine said...

Dylan is getting to be such a little man! I love his facial expressions, too! Drive safe in all that snow!

kirstensworld said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! I hope that you guys can make it up next weekend! Miss you tons!