Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yeah!

Today I went to meet my newest set of Grand-puppies - they were born July 1st! They were so cute and little! I just sat by their little bed for about a half hour just loving on them and petting them - Dylan really did like them too - and was trying to say puppy! Then after that we went to Lagoon to help celebrate my neice's 6th birthday! It was a lot of fun......really HOT though - like close to 107 hot!

We went over to Pioneer Village - and walked around - we actually dressed up and got our pic's taken! I'll have to scan it on and post it - Ty was a cowboy, I was a bar maid, and Dylan was a little Indian chief!
Here is the birthday girl! Tallie! She had just gotten done riding Wicked - no kiddie rides for her any more!

1 comment:

kirstensworld said...

How fun! I can't wait to see you on thursday! Your new car is super cute! Love you guys, and drive safe!