Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Little Bear

So life has been a little slow around here - it seems like we were so busy for so long and then BAM - nothing! It's kind of nice....and kind of weird because it feels like I should be doing something. But this next week - things are going to pick up again! We get to see Timber's new puppies that were born this month, then we are going to Lagoon this weekend and then next weekend I am headed (Ty has to work) up to Idaho for my best friend's wedding (and I'm the photographer!) - AND then the next book in the Twilight series is coming out the day after (scream!)! And then it is my 26th (yikes) birthday! Then our 3rd Anniversary.....Which I'm trying to book a hot air ballon ride! <-Ty never checks this blog so he will be surprized! So things are going to be busy...
Any who - this last Sunday Dylan took his first step! Nothing spectacular - but he took it and then fell! I'm so excited for him. It's always nice to see him get to these milestones because it makes me feel like I'm doing my job as a mom! He's becoming such a little boy- I love it!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Jess M said...

Yeah! Way to go Dyl!! I can't believe how big he is getting. He needs a playdate with Ky, but she might beat him up or teach him some bad habits, lol. When are we going to Hoggle Zoo?

Christina said...

So he took his first step!!! You never called to share the news.