Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile!

So I thought I would post a couple of things that made me smile. On Ty and I's way home from Lake Powell we stopped to get some grub in a small town (I don't even remember the name) ANY WHO - I get my drink look at the cup.......New for 2005???? Needless to say I don't think they get much traffic through this place! The cup was 3 YEARS old! Crazy huh! Made me smile! Then today I went and picked up my Kenny Chesney Tickets! My friend Chelsea knew someone who had extra's - AND Ty and I are going to be down in Las Vegas for my sister's wedding - AND staying at the same hotel he is playing at - SO when she called and offered them to me....I couldn't say No! ALSO Leann Rimes is opening for him! I Can't Wait! This REALLY makes me happy!

No comments: