Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Still Alive.....for now!

Sorry for the lack of blogging - but a lot has been going on. I have found out what it is like to be a mother to 6 kids under the age of 10.....for at least 8 hours of the day. HOW your might ask - WELL - my sister who just got married left on her Honeymoon - I agreed to watch her daughter Haylee (age: 18 months) THEN above mentioned sister also babysits for my other sister SO I took over that as well - thus adding Tristan (10) Tannar (8) Trinity (7) and Talley (5). And let me tell you - if that day really comes that I have 6 kids - I will not be blogging any more.
To tell everyone that it has been easy is a lie. It hasn't been hard either - just busy. Between the screams and cries of "They're not playing with me" to "He/She hit me" to "I'm hungry" Plus trying to keep 2 babies on their schedule - it's enough some days to make me think twice of having any more of my own! AND it hasn't helped that (I think) Dylan is teething and having a fever of 100 - 103 every 4-5 hours (for the past 2 days) THANK YOU to Nicky again for calling - at the right time and telling me to go to the store, get MORE meds, and fight it out. I was about to go to the e.r. - I was that frustrated!
But things will get back to normal soon - Friday is my last day of babysitting duty -and then it is back to normal.....hopefully. I promise to blog more normal blogs - not ranting and ravings of a crazy, burnt out, make-up-less, babysitter!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Holly cow!!! and you were going to let Jen stay. YOU'RE A NUT!! I still love you though. Take care and let me know if you need anything. I hope saturday proves relaxing at least for you guys.

Christina said...

Thanks for watching Haylee again. I still have the thing for Dylan I got him. I hope he is feeling better. Now you know what my day is like. LOL Have I told you I hate tattle telling? Every 5 min at my house. I timed it!